Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Recently bought a Audi A4 in March of 2017.Problems: SOLD ME A CAR WITH.....

NO OIL in CAR.... factory recall on engine pistons, $7k extra. SUPER-GLUED my driver's side mirror on, never mentioned this. NO AC in car, did not disclose, even "faked it" by blowing cold outside air in.

SUNGLASSES HOLDER - press in for it to pop out, drops out on your lap. VISOR CLIPS - mysteriously absent. AC - take it to a mechanic, they say, "someone has been in here before." FLOOR MATS - yea right, never saw them. TOTAL COST TO FIX CAR AFTER PURCHASE = $9,255 What happens next?

They call to tell me my tags are in, but they MISQUOTED my tag costs, so can i please bring them $75 when i come to pick up my tags.WHAT A JOKE.

Review about: 2010 Audi A4 Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Xcite Motors?

Comments

Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more